Woman narrates she was rushed to the hospital after using condom for the first time- Watch » GhBase•com™

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -spot_img

A social media influencer has revealed how she was rushed to the hospital after she had intercourse with her man who used a condom.

– Advertisement –

It turned out she was allergic to latex condoms and she really suffered the side effects in the worst possible way.

She shared her experience in the form of this documentary shared on Instagram. Watch the video below;

In other trending news on www.Ghbase.com, a young lady has been captured in a viral photo watching ‘abonsam cartoon’ in her office during working hours.

It’s obvious she took advantage of the company’s free access to WiFi to satisfy her carnality when she found herself alone in the office.

The photo has since sparked wild reactions on Instagram.

– Advertisement –

Source link

- Advertisement -
Latest news
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -